|Graph Data Model Online Tool|
- Graph Data Model Online Tool
The online tool presented in this website refers to the INFINITECH Project Online Ontology Mapping Framework and Toolkit, it includes the Graph Data Model, the Data Sharing Files and Ontology Files used in the INFINITECH project.
INFINITECH Graph data modeling is the process in which a user describes an arbitrary domain as a connected graph of nodes and relationships with properties and labels.
- The INFINITECH Data Pack is the set of files, schemas and metadata model diagrams (Graphs) that represent the way the INFINITECH data is organised and structured, it contains the metadata in .ttl format and also contains the metadata in two different formats, .json-ld and .owl to ensure the Data Pack is accessible to different communities.
- The INFINITECH Graph Data Model is the documentation that describes in detail all the taxonomies and vocabularies from INFINITECH Core, FIBO, FIGI and LKIF domains used in INFINITECH and that describes and represent all the relationships between them to build the Data Representation of the INFINITECH Graph Data Model.
- The Ontologies section contains the online machine-readable files in TTL, OWL and JSON-LD format for online accessibility, these files are maintained and updated regularly to keep the latest version of the ontology files up to date.
- The Support Section present some tools that are provided to facilitate the data sharing and data exchange and introduce the people with the basic process for understanding and adopt the interoperability requirements in the INFINITECH project, in this section the mechanism for how the data model is maintained is included, if you want to contribute or have any suggestion for improving the INFINITECH data model, please visit this section regularly and also for getting further information about improvements in the data model.